Wednesday 13 April 2011

Imagine FX 69...

The latest issue of the fantasy and sci-fi digital art mag Imagine FX is now on sale and in this issue theres some great articles on painting fantasy landscapes along with the usual tips and tricks from some great artists. I was asked to the artist Q&A section with some advice on creating wavy / natural hair and also giving a character ghostly translucency. Im pretty bad at expressing myself through writing (which you can probably tell if youve spent any time on this blog) so hopefully the tips are reasonably easy to understand! Heres a few quick shots of the mag, if you see it on the stands make sure you check it out.



2 comments:

Jay said...

Ohhh, beautiful. I'll have to get my hand on this one. Congrats, Tom!

Mia Araujo said...

I guess this answers my question a couple weeks ago (even though you answered it before too ;) -awesome!!